Tuesday 15 March 2011

Task Two Mock-Up

Here is some photographs of my mock-up for my final piece in task two. This is a smaller version at 15cm compared to the bigger one at 30cm. This one is made from white paper and doesnt have the type cut out simply because i didn't see the need to cut it out as i could easily imagine what it would look like with the type cut out of the final thing.


I wanted it to relate to my first piece in task one so i stuck with doing the veiny, leaf effects in two sides of the triangle just leaving the other side for the type to be cut out. The type is going to be all in capitals and be in a serif style. I hand drew different types in my sketchpad so i could try out different ones and see which i prefered and what would suit for the nature of the poster.
























No comments:

Post a Comment